cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

creo/elements pro 5.0 M110 BROWSER TYPE ISSUE

viswanathan.kup
1-Newbie

creo/elements pro 5.0 M110 BROWSER TYPE ISSUE

Hi all

I changed m creo/elements browser to mozilla based,it was working well and good,but suddenly a day became it displays blank when i go to Windchill, other websites are running normal like 3D model space. My windchill and folloeing website http://www.ptc.com/community/landing/creo-elements-pro/start.htm also not loading properly, for the given link website doesn't show any image just showing words only. But when i open the mozilla browser indvidually the given following link works well.

My question why the windchill loads and doesn't show the contents on page in creo/element browser? and i have attached for your reference how the web page have loaded when opening windchill and following link in mozilla based browser.

please advice and help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Viswanathan.K

+919940589005

1 REPLY 1

You might try clearing the cache. I have had some issues when I run WindChill in my Firefox browser, and most of them clear up when I clear the browser cache.

[cid:image001.png@01CE555B.84506810]

Rob Reifsnyder
Mechanical Design Engineer/ Producibility Engineer / Components Engineer / Pro/E SME / Pro/E Librarian
[LM_Logo_Tag_RGB_NoR_r06]
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags