cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

creo parametric error 9

ptc-5986748
1-Newbie

creo parametric error 9

Hello, when i wanna open creo error 9 occurs. It says something with the quality agent and creo is closed again.

What should i do?

It would be really nice if someone could help me.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I do not believe reconfigure.exe. My suggestion is to deinstall all pieces of Creo and install it from scratch.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

If i'm thinking of this correctly you need to reconfigure your creo, the quality agent probably didn't install correctly. To do this navigate to the location Creo was installed, find the reconfigure.exe file and double click. Verify you have th correct license file then continue to the Aplication Section. On the right had side is a customize button. The options should be in that folder.

Sorry this is all the information i can give you from memory, my current company locks that out so i cant go in there and see the options, but this should lead you in the right direction.

I do not believe reconfigure.exe. My suggestion is to deinstall all pieces of Creo and install it from scratch.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

No arguement here, you are certainly more likely to have success if you do deinstall and reinstall.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags