cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

is it possible to change the colour of the ribbon ui in creo 3.0

garytinker
5-Regular Member

is it possible to change the colour of the ribbon ui in creo 3.0

hay guys and girls,

is it possible to change the ribbon ui colour? this new colour pallet is bright as in neon bright. compared to the new 2015 autocad ui its like looking at the sun.

basically I'm having a lot of trouble finding the buttons amongst all of the white especially now that button colour has been washed out as well.

for now ill just whack the gamma down to almost nothing

id rather not make a hundred macros with more contrasting icons but i will if i have to.

so can we change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately you can't. You can change the colors inside graphics window, but color scheme for the rest of interface is fixed white.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Unfortunately you can't. You can change the colors inside graphics window, but color scheme for the rest of interface is fixed white.

garytinker
5-Regular Member
(To:LukaszMazur)

yea thats what i thought. oh well

Unless this install option gives you some control...

Creo 3.0 Download is Ready

See Matt's reply with image

http://communities.ptc.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-250257-75975/450-337/creo3-1.JPG

Antonius,

PTC Creo UI Editor enables developer of Pro/TOOLKIT application to debug UI of custom dialog boxes displayed by the application.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Oh

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags