cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

please let me know how to download example files for PTC

HarikrishnanR
3-Visitor

please let me know how to download example files for PTC

HI ALL, please let me know how to download example files for PTC. Eg.- http://www.ptc.com/cs/cs_24/howto/agf362/agf362.htm THANKS. HARI..
8 REPLIES 8

Hari, Did the link at the bottom, "Download Finished Files for this Technique", not work for you? If it is successful you will have a ZIP file to unzip, but it should give you what you need. David

David, Above mentioned file I can download .I just gave an example.Like that some tutorials I would like to download from PTC...please give your suggestions on this.. thanks. hari..

Hari, I'm sorry, I would like to help you, but don't quite understand your problem. Are you saying that you can download some files, but not others? David

Hi David, I am very sorry for the confusion happened .Actually I don’t know how to download help files (some pro/e work out examples) from PTC.com. thanks, hari.

Hari, O.K., so back to your original example which has to do with a technique for placing a knurl on a cylindrical surface. If you want to follow the directions to do it yourself, click the link at the top which says "Download Example Files for this Technique". Save the files to some appropriate directory, unzip them, then follow the directions to learn the technique. If you also want to have finished files, representing the result of the technique, click the link at the bottom which says "Download Finished Files for this Technique". David

Hari, First of all you should have an active account with PTC only then you will be able to access the PTC material. -Chander

Thanks David. Once again my profound apologies for the confusion happened. Thanks, hari..

"Harikrishnan R" wrote:

Thanks David. Once again my profound apologies for the confusion happened. Thanks, hari..

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags