cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

problema conversione dxf

rconsalci
1-Newbie

problema conversione dxf

Buongiorno a tutti, premetto che sono uno studente e non sono un esperto di creo,

ho disegnato con creo parametric una staffa per la mia moto, e avevo pensato di realizzarla mediante taglio laser( online si trovano alcune aziende che realizzano i pezzi anche per privati). Per il taglio laser però è richiesto il formato dxf o dwg e nel convertire il mio file dal formato prt a quello dxf mi converte tutte le curve (di perimetro esterno o dei fori, che sono circonferenze) in delle linee spezzate, approssimando così tutte le circonferenze a dei poligoni. Ho provato a deselezionare il comando "sfaccettature" ma non cambia nulla. Siccome non avrei bisogno che la staffa venisse realizzata esattamente con delle curve e dei fori volevo chiedervi se sapete come risolvere il problema.

Vi ringrazio della disponibilità

Riccardo

2 REPLIES 2

Translation:

DXF conversion problem

Hello everyone, I state that I am a student and I'm not an expert I create,

I designed with parametric create a bracket for my bike, and I thought to achieve it by laser cutting (there are some online companies that make the parts also for individuals). However, for the laser cutting it is required dxf or dwg format and convert my files from prt format to dxf converts me all the curves (outer perimeter or holes, which are circumferences) in broken lines, approximating so all circles to polygons. I tried to clear the command "facets" but nothing changes. Since I would not need that the bracket were carried out exactly with the curves of the holes and wanted to ask if you know how to solve the problem.

Thank availability

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo,

To ensure this is in the right area, are you using a student version of Creo?

Best,

Toby

Hola Riccardo,

Para asegurarse de que está en el área correcta, ¿está usando una versión de estudiante de Creo?

Mejor,

Toby

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags