cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

rename a Column in Creo

ptc-4626608
1-Newbie

rename a Column in Creo

Can someone tell me how to rename a column in Creo? it's been 4 years since I've worked with Pro.

Thanks,

Will

6 REPLIES 6

To better describe my situation, I'm trying to rename a family table column on the drawing side (in particular the common name) and I do not remember the code to do so.

Hi.

How did you made the table in the drawing? Repeat region or simple table?

Michael,

Change the dimension symbol to a letter or text, the letter or text will show on the column in the drawing.

Ken

Hey Ken,

I know about that renaming capability. We do a lot of family tables and BOMs on the same drawings. When I want to link the BOM to the family table so that "ITEM 2" for example could be a heading for a family table component column title to link that part to the BOM, I have to minimize the text that Creo automatically puts there. I believe at my last company they had a basic formula in the relations table that would fix that but I can't make it work because I can't remember how it was done. But it keeps everything parametric.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the info.

My question in Creo 1 (M050) is to remove a column on the drawing. Creo 1 (M040) works when using a filter.

Ken

The tables we use were created from a repeat region.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags