cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

revolve in proe

rajeshbhanushal
1-Newbie

revolve in proe

In the revolve attached here i have revolved first the shape & after that i have created holes.

but the problem is that when i am trying to edit revolve shape i.e. i am giving 320 rotation with symmetric option it gives error.

If any buddy can solve it plz help me out!

thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Hello. I would like to help you, but you are sure that you put the correct file?

revolve.png

There is no revolve feature, there.

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

sorry i gave wrong file by Mistakenly so i am attaching original one!

When defining the volume, you can use in addition to extrude feature and other features such as holes, chamfer, etc.. You do not create the entire model at one time.
When you insert elements into the mirror feature - choose only those that need to be mirrored.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

no not that when i am trying to edit definition & giving 270 rotation to revolve feature it is giving error as in image below (attachement)

Do you need change orient plane in your sketch for extrude feature.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

it is not opening in proe 4.0

wat to do?

Extract file and open or open attach file

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

still there is problem can u explain me here

plz!

i am attaching file here below plz see that

Open your file. Redefine your extrude feature. In sketch mode click: Sketch>Sketch Steup - and select new Orietation plane (it is same plane like sketch plane for revolve feature). Sketch>Done

Edit angle for revolve feature.

Regenerate model.

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Hi

If the trouble is to revolve the hole you made.

Better make a hole and make a pattern (axis).

Then click the black dots you do not want to be holes.

A lot quicker and handy.

Regards

Chris

thanks all above

hi

i have wildfire proe 4 and i have a NVIDIA geforce 635M.....and when i enter the animation part.....it takes too long for the piece to regenerate....i mean....it doesnt work properly...please help...what must i do from the settings for my proe to work fully...and good

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ptc-6725745)

You should have started a new question instead of opening a 4 year old one.

GeForce cards are not supported by Wildfire which is why they are so slow. You need to get a computer that is certified to run Wildfire/Creo. Your laptop is not powerful enough.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags