cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

someone can repair heal the dimples that are corrupted?

aminhas
12-Amethyst

someone can repair heal the dimples that are corrupted?

Please see the attached stp file if you can.

36 REPLIES 36
Jose_Costa
6-Contributor
(To:aminhas)

What??

Is that Google Translator?

aminhas
12-Amethyst
(To:Jose_Costa)

sorry its my mistake not the Google translator actually I need to know can we add the feature on this file. I would like to make a new part in creo same as but don't know how to copy the all details or trace?

Jose_Costa
6-Contributor
(To:aminhas)

Humm..

I still don´t quite understand what you´re trying to say, but if you need to repair another parts the best it to take some training on IDD first. Others parts will require others aproaches and techniques to be repaired. You can´t just copy what I showed in my video.

Or you can hire someone to do it.

aminhas
12-Amethyst
(To:Jose_Costa)

u-1-1.jpgsee the high light area.

Jose, where did the "component" and "part" come from? Did you somehow segragate the pieces and for what reasom?

Jose_Costa
6-Contributor
(To:TomD.inPDX)

When I opened the original part, it was already divided in several components inside IDD. I think components are very similar to quilts. I´m no expert in IDD too.

I just renamed one to "part" because it was the component that had the majority of surfaces, this way I could identify it more easily. This appears on first movie.

Maybe some members have easiest ways to do this?

Jose

Maybe you have feature recognition turned on.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags