cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

trumpet

arichy
1-Newbie

trumpet

Hi to everyone.I am a totally new member on this community and i also be a novice user of creo,so i face a problem.I'm interested in creating a trumpet model but its been a long time since i stop using creo and i've almost forget the majority of the commands so i will ask for your help in order to suggest which commands suits to this project.I believe that if you propose me the basics commands for a trumpet model i will gradually create it.Notice that the model is planned for a toy for example so i dont want to create a realistic trumpet full of details but something like this

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:arichy)

Welcome ot the forum, Angel.

This can be created fairly simply with a sweep (red tube) and a variable section sweep (horn) or a revolve merged with a sweep for the U-turn. You can join the two with another sweep that is driven by a datum curve to manage tangency. The 3 vertical cylinders can be a simple revolve which is then patterned. Not sure what is going on just behind the 3 vertical cylinders, but its the same idea.

Inoram
13-Aquamarine
(To:arichy)

One way to start is to draw 3 sketches, just 3 lines for each straight portion of the trumpet. then put a datum plane between each 2 the will make the bends, then draw a sketch for each bend. then go from there.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags