The PTC Community email address has changed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
We are part of the tool industry. I am a member of our design and construction.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo Parametric 7.0.1
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We want to have realistic 3D CAD models of cutting tools for production-ready design and transfer of production-ready target data to subsequent processes such as test planning.
Necessary would be 3D geometries as freeform rotation through an existing geometry as a subtraction to be able to pull along a spiral
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Set-up time reduction and minimisation of bad parts
Hello, Thank you for your idea and the information provided.
I think this is a "subset" of a request for a solid body cut (sweep).
Hello StephenWilliams,thanks for your comment, Yeah your right, the solid body cut looks like what im searching for in Creo Parametric
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.