1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Application Engineer supporting PTC customers in BeNeLux area
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo 3 - 9
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. It can happen that some users accidentally save models with in an Exploded State. This is not ideal when the model is opened by colleageues.
It would be valuable to set the default behavoir when opening models that contain exploded states. Especially a config.pro option that allows models to always be opened in the unexploded state (prevents models from being opened in the exploded state).
Similar settings exist for Simplified reps, but not explode states (See CS215326)
4. What is the use case for your organization? CAD administration, best practice
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? See point 3