1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Mechanical Designer in metering technology.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo 7.0
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Adding section arrows to a view that has a break in it seems impossible or disallowed. It would be greatly beneficial to utilize broken views to display section arrows of another sectioned view.
Workarounds for this feature have included sketching the arrows over the broken view. Or placing partial views with the arrows over the top of your broken view and then blanking all components in partial view. However none of these solutions are desirable as they will either not regen if the section/scale is changed or, they will not update position placement on broken view.
4. What is the use case for your organization? To create better and more functional drawings for our product.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This would minimize the number of views needed to communicate our product design in drawing mode. Thus, making more coherent prints for our internal staff and vendors.