1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. We work for NASA and design spacecraft and related systems. I am a member of the CAD Admins team, and our stakeholders are our team and our users.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? We currently run 220.127.116.11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Most of our users who create datum feature symbols (DFS) or other annotations routinely forget to activate a combination state before creating them. These annotations end up on the Default All state, and are visible at higher levels. Design leads and others who open the higher level assemblies therefore have to deal with an insane level of clutter.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Trying to reduce visual clutter in higher level assemblies by assigning a more suitable default combination state for all annotations i.e. more suitable than Default All.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Much greater productivity for our senior engineers by reducing visual clutter in higher level assemblies.