1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. All industries that follow ASME Y14.41 Digital Product Definition Data Practices.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 220.127.116.11.
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. We are trying to be compliant with the requirements listed in ASME Y14.41 (which refers to IEEE/ASTM SI10) for dimension rounding rules for resolved dimensions.
In particular, the rule for rounding dimensions that ends with a 5, followed only by zeros, and the digit preceding the 5 is an even number. In this case, the IEEE/ASTM SI10 standard says to make no adjustment to the preceding digit.
Example: 4.365 should round to 4.36 according to the standard. Here, Creo Paremetric returns 4.37.
4. What is the use case for your organization? All Creo model resolved dimensions since they should all be compliant with ASME Y14.41.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? By being fully compliant to ASME Y14.41, without taking exception, we shall be better positioned to maintain current business and win new contracts when compared to companies using different CAD tools.