1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Construction industry, lead engineer R&D department.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
The measure summary window is always in front of the "All reference' window. Placing the Measure Summary window in the ribbonbar will solve this problem and also placing the the measure options in the ribbon bar is more convenient and in line with most other functions.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Saves time and frustration that the result of the measure is not hidden behind a window.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Saves time and frustration.
Thank you for your idea and the information you provided.
I agree, the hidden result window is really annoying. Most measurements would be done without the measurement dialog. My suggestion is this, maybe you like it too (1) Measurement in status bar - PTC Community
Could also be a nice feature, but doesn't solve the window behind the window problem 🙂
Yes, this is true, my suggestion does not solve the window behind the window problem, which is there for years, but in most cases you have easy measurement operations who do not need an additional window or dialog and the status bar is still there.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.