1.Select edge, can chamfer and copy by RMB
2.Select surface, can offset, thickness, trim, merge and copy by RMB
Makes sense to me, as long as the menu doesn't get too complicated.
In Office, I'm finding myself using the RMB menu more instead of trying to find things in the Ribbon.
Does anyone remember RISC-OS, with all the menus on the RMB instead of a fixed menu bar?
More context-sensitive access had been added to right-mouse menus, mini toolbars as well as dimension toolbars over the past releases.
As of Creo 7.0 you can make use of
- Mini-toolbar access to commands as well as feature options which help users focus on the design in the graphics area.
- The full screen mode allows to maximize graphics and dynamically fly-in ribbon UI and model tree UI elements when required
- For Creo 8.0 we are also working on:
- improving the options panel behavior to allow them to be detached and opening automatically as intended by the user for each feature
- we are also working on options that increase control over high-dpi scaling behaviors and control when working with multiple monitors
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.