Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add "ModelCHECK" in the report of "Functionality Usage"

Add "ModelCHECK" in the report of "Functionality Usage"

Currently ModelCHECK is not available in Performance Advisor's dashboard "Functional Area Usage > Functionality Usage".

Also see PTC's document CS252752.

As we use ModelCHECK quite extensive, having it listed in the list of "Functionality Usage" would be helpful!

4 Comments
SvenR
Amethyst

Details about MC modes and configurations used would be helpful since it's used on all models if you use the modelcheck gatekeeper with Windchill.

PTCModerator
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

lwestbrook
Moonstone

Hi

I think this would be a really good thing for Performance Advisor to report. @DomenicLaritz Can you comment on the type of information you would like to see for ModelCHECK?

It's not something that is in plan, but this will help me build out requirements for it.

Luke

lwestbrook
Moonstone

One thing I'll note is that you can see, at least to some extent, ModelCHECK usage in Performance Advisor, but it's a bit buried. If you go to Design Part or Design Assembly, for example, in the Functionality Usage list, you can view the Commands data and scroll down to ModelCHECK Interactive and ModelCHECK Regenerate. Here you can see how many times those buttons have been pressed within the specified timeframe. Here's an example:

lwestbrook_0-1594307840952.png