1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Research and Development
Mechanical Design Engineer
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Allow a section view to be inserted by referencing an existing axis or vertex/points. This would function the same way as inserting a plane. Currently, to add a section of a round feature, you must insert a plane based on the axis and another reference. Then insert your section view through the new plane. Allowing the reference of axis or vertex points would cut out this middle step.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Mechanical Design
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? It would be a more efficient way of doing the same thing and increase productivity and user experience.