I am just updated to Creo 8.0 and the functionality with shaded view with perspective is still missing.
It would be nice if shaded views looked more as in the reality when publish a drawing.
As it is today, the shaded view looks distorted, or twisted, due to the lack of perspective, see the example on the attached drawing.
Have in mind that Solidworks has this functionality since many years back.
Thank you for publishing your idea. We need more information as specified in the form you saw in the submission process. (Questions below). The more details and context you give, the better.
Please let us know within the next two weeks.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Thank you for your idea and the information provided.
Hi @PerForsman The use case for your organization and the value it would have for the business are part of the contextual information that product managers take into account when they consider product ideas. When users provide more information according to the way we request it, the easier it is for product managers to understand all aspects of what you have in mind.
Already questioned in 2017 but because the time on which an idea is auto archived is shorter than the time they actually solve problems or implement questions the voting makes no sense...
Related to this, why isn't it possible to save an perspective view on a combined state and show that on a drawing..
But this seems to much work to implement so no plans to fix...
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.