cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Allow active models attached to drawing window to be expandable

Allow active models attached to drawing window to be expandable

When in a drawing, in the lower left corner it displays the active model. When clicking on it, it expands to show all attached models.   The entire model name cannot be seen, and when you grab the edge of the window to expand it, it will NOT expand.  Previous versions of ProE it would expand, and it seems to have gotten lost.  It would be ideal however, that when popping open that window, it automatically expands to see the full name of each model name.

6 Comments
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

This sounds like a bug, not an idea.

What version of Creo are you talking about and comparing to?

korr
6-Contributor

I thought it was a bug too, lost functionality, as i was able to do this in older versions of ProE, but not Creo 3 or 4.  I called support, and they told me to make an enhancement request. 😞  Getting sick of PTC programmers messing things up.  I had another one with cross sections, you cannot change the scale of them in Creo4.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I'm on Creo 3 M130 and I could expand the box. I've attached an image to make sure we are talking about the same window.

MODELS.jpg

Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Korr, I think there is an SPR submitted to development against your case. 

korr
6-Contributor

must just be Creo 4 then.

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.