In cabling each port (CSYS) has an internal_LEN parameter. allow Creo to show that CABLE EXTENDING beyond the CSYS in the negative Z direction. This will help when companies move to MBD and away from drawings when showing cross sections of connectors and a more accurate visual representation when the ENTRY CSYS is sitting on the back side of the connector (even if the terminal is buried deep into the connector.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Marine/Automotive, end user
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 5, moving to 8 in a month
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Simple visual enhancement of the cable running up to the entry_CSYS and showing its INTERNAL_LENGTH beyond that CSYS
4. What is the use case for your organization? To help migrate to MBD for harnessing
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Continue to move forward into advanced mfg.