1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Aerospace, CAD user, CAD users
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo 7
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
This happens most with UDFs but I think it may also happen with copy pastes? When the accuracy is not high enough for a feature to be created, Creo warns the user with a message like the one below. If the user clicks "ok" then Creo returns to the originally inputted value and the user has to update it to the minimum value specified in the error message.
This idea is to simply automatically update the value that the user has typed in with the minimum value allowed when the user clicks "ok" saving the user the hassle of doing that. From there if the value is not acceptable the user can change the accuracy and redefine the feature but in order to do that the feature needs to be completed first anyways. We use a lot of UDFs and this happens to us a lot.
Just fill in the minimum allowed value when clicking ok.
4. What is the use case for your organization? See above.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? This would save a click and some typing.