1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Industry: Electrical equipment Design. Role: MCAD Support
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo Parametric 126.96.36.199
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Axis disappear in the MBD flat state if they were created before Creo 6. By checking the Supplemental geometry box in the flat state this causes the issue. PTC changed how this feature works and now it causes more work for the user to remove any axis in the tree and then they have to recreate them and add them back into the state. This adds time to every model. Users will not know that they have to fix these models every time they open a previous version file if the box is checked. Need to fix this by setting the function back to the original way it was done in Creo 4.0 and below, as current fix now has caused users extra time.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Users will not know that they have to fix these models every time they open a previous version file if the box is checked.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Design engineers need not have to recreate axis and add them back into the flat state, which saves users extra time.