1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
I am Creo administrator in my company.
All Creo users in my company are conceerned
All drawings of parametric assemblies are concerned.
The suplly chain manage the BOM variability.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo parametric 220.127.116.11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. We manage assemblies with Pro/program. Assemblies are built with the full BOM (named 150%). Some components are suppressed by program depending on parameters values. On the assembly drawing we have to write the full BOM.
Please add the possibility to display components "suppressed by program" in repeat regions
4. What is the use case for your organization? For each assembly drawings. Due to this lack we can't use automatic BOM and ballons created with repeat regions.
Tables are created and filled manually.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Save time and robustness between BOM and CAD model compared to write the BOM manually.