cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

BOM - Table repeat region - suppressed components

BOM - Table repeat region - suppressed components

1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.

I am Creo administrator in my company.

All Creo users in my company are conceerned

All drawings of parametric assemblies are concerned.

The suplly chain manage the BOM variability.

2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo parametric 8.0.2.0

3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
We manage assemblies with Pro/program. Assemblies are built with the full BOM (named 150%). Some components are suppressed by program depending on parameters values.
On the assembly drawing we have to write the full BOM.

Please add the possibility to display components "suppressed by program" in repeat regions

4. What is the use case for your organization?
For each assembly drawings.
Due to this lack we can't use automatic BOM and ballons created with repeat regions.

Tables are created and filled manually.

5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Save time and robustness between BOM and CAD model compared to write the BOM manually.

1 Comment
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Thank you @Nicolas_G for your idea. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.