cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Security Alert Log4j Security Vulnerability. Click here to know more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CREO Simulation: Review Total Load as feature

CREO Simulation: Review Total Load as feature

Original question: Is there a way to save the "Review Total Load" in simulate as a feature and/or analysis like the measurement operations?

PTC current answer: no, create new product idea.

Background:

I'm creating relatively complex force balance simulations with pressures and forces and its a lot of work repeating these steps multiple times:

Adjust loadings (mixture of loads and pressure load), selecting "Review Total Load", selecting all loads in multiple parts, selecting an alternative coordinate system, selecting evaluation point, select compute.

With these results I then adjust some loads (or the load orientation) and can do all of the above all over again (iterative loop) until I have the required balance in force.....

Would be extremely nice to capture these steps in a simulation measurement feature "Review Total Load", creating also the possibility to use the results of the "Review Total Load" in a study.

1 Comment
olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Hello,

We are archiving your idea as part of a general review. This action is based on the age of your idea and the total number of votes received, as per this announcement.

You can always post a new idea with all the details required in the form.

Thank you for your participation.