Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change UI color scheme in Creo Parametric

Change UI color scheme in Creo Parametric

The white-ish UI (skin) color of Creo 2.0 Parametric is causing me issues.  It is simply too bright even when turning down the monitor's settings.

We need either a few simple UI style options or configurable background and text colors.

Should be fairly straight forward.

If this is already available, please enlighten me and other users finding this idea.

4 Comments

Glad I'm not up to this version yet. A white UI would kill me.......PTC, people with vision issues often prefer a darker backgroud and lighter text. I know that I do.

I find the new UI colour scheme a vast improvement over the old one. Combined with the new shaded edges and green highlighting it's much more relaxing. Note, I'm not an ex Solidworks user and have used ProE since WF 1.0.

When we consulted experts about work environment they pointed out that it's very bad for your eyes looking at a dark screen in an office with lights on or even worse combined with sunlight from windows. The eye constantly have to adjust between the dark screen and the surrounding lights.

Amethyst

Old Proe users complain about the grey (wildfire) and the white (Creo) UI color.

We still use the Proe (blue) UI color.

I think it's the warmest and the better for surface modeling.

This is a personal point of view ! 🙂

Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged