I am a Creo Parametric administrator for a large Aerospace company. Users can manually create a note annotation in a box for a part or assembly. Our developer is unable to programmatically create a note annotation in a box for a part or assembly because that functionality is not available in Creo Parametric toolkit.
I don't know anything about programmatically doing it but maybe he can use the old school editior with @[ @]
I just did this to show a user here how to access the old way of editing text, which comes in handy on occassion.
Thank you for publishing your idea.
I'll wait for your response to @StephenW's suggestion for a workaround.
If you confirm that this is a product idea that you have in mind, please know that we need more information as specified in the form you saw in the submission process. (Questions below). The more details and context you give to make your case, the better.
I invite you to check out this topic where 2 PTC executives explain product managers' approach to customer ideas and input for product roadmaps.
Please let us know within the next two weeks.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
2. What product & version are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
We are following up on our request for additional information on your idea. In the absence of further comments from you, we are archiving your idea. You still have the option to post a new idea with all the details required.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.