cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Spec Driven Piping :- Fitting Appearances

Creo Spec Driven Piping :- Fitting Appearances

1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
I am Kamlesh and I am a Mechanical Engineer working as a technical support engineer in GMMSPL for PTC Creo

2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo 8.0.1.0

3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.

Dear Creo product manager and the team, I have been started the Creo Piping exploration and found following difficulties

Sub:-FITTING SHOULD NOT TAKE THE COLOR OF THE PIPING

When we start doing piping using the spec-driven functionalities, have noticed that after insertion of fitting, the fitting losses its color and gains the piping color. 

The above behaviour is completely opposite of non spec-driven piping.

So we want this behavior of Creo non spec  in spe-driven piping, so that we can identify and visualise the piping perfectly.

We have a lot of customer who works in the piping and if it is come then it will help the organization

4. What is the use case for your organization?
Increase the productivity and visualization of the user

5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Time-saving from adding the fitting color once again

3 Comments
kamleshjoshi
15-Moonstone

Dear team, please see below image.

PTC IDEA FITTING SHOULD NOT TAKE THE COLOR OF THE PIPING.PNG

olivierlp
Community Manager
Status changed to: Acknowledged

Hello @kamleshjoshi 
Thank you for your idea. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.

SZ_10850909
3-Visitor

Hello,

I am new here. My company also wants me to change this "auto coloring" of the Fitting.

Did you get a solution? If yes could u please share it with me?