1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am Kamlesh and I am a Mechanical Engineer working as a technical support engineer in GMMSPL for PTC Creo
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo 188.8.131.52
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Dear Creo product manager and the team, I have been started the Creo Piping exploration and found following difficulties
Sub:-FITTING SHOULD NOT TAKE THE COLOR OF THE PIPING
When we start doing piping using the spec-driven functionalities, have noticed that after insertion of fitting, the fitting losses its color and gains the piping color.
The above behaviour is completely opposite of non spec-driven piping.
So we want this behavior of Creo non spec in spe-driven piping, so that we can identify and visualise the piping perfectly.
We have a lot of customer who works in the piping and if it is come then it will help the organization
4. What is the use case for your organization? Increase the productivity and visualization of the user
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Time-saving from adding the fitting color once again