Mission to make the Creo number one in the CAD segment.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Hello I am Kamlesh Kailas Joshi from GMMSPL (one of the value added reseller of PTC)
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? I am currently using the Creo 22.214.171.124
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Is there any scope in the Creo to have the inside information of the model to be visualise when we select the model while opening, just to understand that we pick up the correct model from the folder to assemble.
Information like description and other designated info can be accepted.
This idea came to my mind when I spending time with the customer and they are using solidworks and solidedge having more than 31 letter name of the file to understand the description of the model or details of it. but it is not happen with Creo right now so I would like to have some extra information of the part, drw, asm on the open window.
4. What is the use case for your organization? It will help to catch more details of product tend to quick selection of the required and specific parts for further operation.
Currenlty we have to open the file to get the parameter window to see the info but using this enhancement can be game changing for the user
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?