1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Hello I am Kamlesh Kailas Joshi from GMMSPL (one of the value added reseller of PTC)
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? I am currently using the Creo 184.108.40.206
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. There should be an option in sheetmetal, where we can utilize the existing defined bend radius throughout the model.
If we add the flat along with the 1.6 mm radius instead of the thickness option, then after that let us say I am adding the flange command or something else then it comes with the option to pick up the last radius or default option.
4. What is the use case for your organization? It is related to one of our customer who just switch from SolidWorks to Creo and due to unavailability of this setting they are doing 50 to 100 clicks per part .
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Fast working.