1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I am a Mechanical Engineer and I am working as technical support engineer in GMMSPL for PTC Creo
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Creo 220.127.116.11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
This is regarding the sheet metal flatten dxf file creation for laser cutting.
Currently we have to do lot of steps to create the dxf file starting from flatten to place the proper view and then remove the non required edges, lines then export.
But when we compared it to solidwork then it has the capability to export the flatten sheet to dxf right from part, and in very easy manner.
Do we have any road map for this in future to have the feature in flat pattern preview option to create the dxf file as required
4. What is the use case for your organization? Save a lot of time and steps tends to save money
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? TIme saving