1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
I am a Mechanical Engineer and I am working as technical support engineer in GMMSPL for PTC Creo
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images, or videos.
I am having an issue while drafting the assembly/model having welding feature which not able to identify as it has the same behavior as regular part drafting. So is there any way to make the welding solid in drafting so that fabricators identify it quickly?
Currently, we use hatching but it is a tedious process and time-wasting.
Our many more customers from solidworks and solidedge, asking that to have the same but more intelligent feature in Creo for the same.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
Fabrication drawings contain a huge amount of welding features and for each to make solid make the delay in the project
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
Faster delivery in project