Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customization replication

Customization replication

Hello together,

I'm admin for the Creo configuration & customization in our department.

It's really annoying to set up the single index cards for the areas of assembly, part, activated part in assembly, sheetmetal and drawing.

I want to set up a single card for our engineers with the only commands they need, made out of mapkeys. But I have to integrate changes for about 5 areas...

I would be really happy if you could integrate the feature to copy index cards from already existing areas for the others, that would be less effort for me in future ;-).

Best regards

Philipp Geissler

TE Connectivity

2 Comments
Topaz II

Philipp GEISSLER‌ - You should vote on your idea.

Also, can you clarify what you mean by "index cards"?  Are you referring to the Quick Access toolbar (QAT), a ribbon tab or a group within a ribbon tab?

regardless, I think being able to easily copy custom QATs, ribbon tabs or ribbon tab groups between modes would be very helpful.

Yes of course, (I'm sorry because i use the german version and translated it...)

Yes I'm talking about whole ribbon tabs and groups.

But you're right that's exactly the point, in our department e.g. we have about 200 mapkeys from which I have to choose exactly the same 20 for a new tab and only because it's for part and not assembly .