1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Engineering Services
Owner / Engineer
Clients and suppliers
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 7.0.6
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. I would like to be able to directly insert parameters and dimensions into notes, similar to how easily they can be inserted into relations.
While in relations you can click on features/parts and dimensions for that feature show. When you click on them, they go directly into relations. Relations also has the parameter search feature. Notes has nothing like this. I have to manually go and find the feature and or part that has the information I need. Then I have to find the feature/part ID to type in. This is very time consuming and many times is done incorrectly because the IDs are so long. Usually I have to go to relations, click on the features/parts to get what I want, cut it from relations and paste it into a note, but this doesn't work all the time. Why can't there be a direct insertion into a note?
4. What is the use case for your organization? reduce time to create notes and errors when creating
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? simplify all note making, reduce errors