1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Big Electricity. Creo user. Important stakeholders. It shouldn't matter. Are good ideas from less important people worth less to you?
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Double-clicking on text within the cell of a table does nothing. It used to (Creo 6) start editing and place the cursor where you clicked. This behavior still works under one condition: you activate the tab 'View' in the top ribbon. Why this preserves the ability to click into the middle of text to start editing I cannot answer. Will I ever use the View tab to do this? No, because it costs extra clicks. Editing anything but the last letter of a table cell also costs unnecessary clicks. Why must 2D drawing within Creo always the most miserable part of my day.
4. What is the use case for your organization? BASIC FUNCTIONALLITY
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Incalculable wealth, due to the time saved trying to click into the middle of a string of text.