cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Drawings Flip Text in Dimensions Multiple Selection Option

0 Kudos

Drawings Flip Text in Dimensions Multiple Selection Option

This video demonstrates how text in a dimension is flipped to the other side of the dimension in Creo 4.0. This is a manual, single dimension action that has to be repeated for each dimension this is required on. The ability to select multiple dimensions and flip the text would improve the ease and speed when this is required in a drawing with many dimensions. In early versions we could select right before the text and drag it to the other side. This would be a great enhancement to the Flip Text option.

3 Comments
WayneSchrock
12-Amethyst

In Creo 4.0 M040, you can select multiple dimension (if needed) and move the text to other side. You must use your shift key to move the text.

Hope this helps.

Wayne

ptc-376588
3-Visitor

Wayne

Excellent News, I just tried it and it works. I was working with a support tech on a different issue and he mentioned I post this as an idea as he had no clue how to make this happen.

Thanks

Mfridman
16-Pearl
Status changed to: Current Functionality

Hi all,

As mentioned correctly earlier by @WayneSchrock , you can select multiple dimensions, hold the "shift" key and drag the selected dimensions to the other side.

Converting this product idea to "Current Functionality"