Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more!
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Chassis designer：use sheetmetal and solid in Creo Parametric & EZTol
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo 7.0.3 upgrade to Creo 7.0.8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
Our product is very complex and over 200+ parts assembled in a product. The TA item quantity in a dimension loop is over 35 and more usually.
When we have some design change, Eztol will show error and we can’t do anything to fix.
We only can remove this error TA and re-build another TA stackup.
But if the dimension loop is long, user need to do duplicate step to cover this un-friendly operation.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We use Eztol to build TA stackup and generate TA report for reviewing. But our design is very complex and makes the long dimension loop in TA. We need some function to fix error TA stackup.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
We can push digital transformation on TA related easily to improve RD efficiency.
Thank you for your idea @WeilingHong. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.