1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Sustainable Electricity and Power distribution
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 8.0
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Read title. Changing cross hatching is a basic feature when working with a section view. When employing a zone section (a requirement given the lack of functionality offered by the Offset Section feature (https://community.ptc.com/t5/3D-Part-Assembly-Design/Offset-section-leads-to-hollow-parts-BUG/td-p/815031)) there is no option to alter the cross hatching display, leading to parts being too densely or sparsely populated with hatches.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Not suppling important customers with embarrassing poorly formatted drawings, then having to explain that it's down to our modelling software and it's inability to show a sectional view properly.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Not losing out on important and valuable work contracts due to poor drawing quality beyond our control.