Tables in Creo Parametric are not flexible. Enhance them so functionality like Excel is added:
- Changing the width of a column and height of a row by mouse like Excel
- Moving and copying like Excel
- Sorting a column by clicking on the top of the row
- Double click is opening a table in Excel to do changes there
- Custimize the Borders and Filling of the Table cells like Excel
- Update functionality also for Repeat Regions (BOM-balloon Tables): use of Alfa-numerical characters for index-number (A, B, C, AA, A1 etc), split Index numbers more easily into others index numbers etc.