1. Add ability to select a part or assembly feature while in Creo Parametric Simulate and edit it's definition. It's very time consumming to edit feature definitions on parts which were not created by you just so you can get it to mesh.
3. Add ability to select feature in model and have it highlight the feature or rightt click and go to that feature in the model tree while in Creo Parametric Simulate.
2. Add ability to mesh D1 x D2 conic round with values 0.5 for sharpness "0 thru 29" for distance one 40 for distance two where the round transitions the inside corner of a rib going into a round boss.
3. Give more detailed description of errors while meshing... "Problems were encountered while preprocessing the features for the highlighed surface. Source AutoGEM" Sometimes the the feature not highlighted and when it is where on the surface that is highlighted is the issue. The whole surface or one of the edges for example.
4. Improve Creo Parametric Simulate Autogem meshing ability related to simple rounds