1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. I work as a Product Engineer for a large agriculture equipment manufacturer.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 7.0
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Very often, I am required to open very large assemblies (10,000+ parts). Everyone here always uses Creo View to open large assemblies like these and then only turn on the subassemblies we need. Once you get it down to the parts you only want to see, there is not a way (that I am aware of) to then open that same "Rep" in Creo Parametric. I would like to be able to use Creo View to filter all of the subassemblies, then open it that exact same way in Creo Parametric.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Research, Design and Analysis
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Well, I am not the only engineer here that has this problem and I know I'm not the only one that wishes you could do this.