1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Chassis designer：use sheetmetalandsolid in Creo Parametric & EZTol.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo 7.0.3 upgrade to Creo 7.0.8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
We find some dimension items in Stackup table becomes to sensitivity=0 after we add draft angle and round edge.
As the picture“sensitivity0_1003-1.jpg” shown, we can see the sensitivity of Hole83 is ½, and Asm shift Hole83-Shaft81 can be auto-shown in Stackup table.
But if we modify the hole and add draft angle and add round edge feature as picture”sensitivity0_1003-2.jpg” shown.
Because the plastic hole isn’t parallel with standoff outer diameter surface after to add draft angle and round edge. We have to select the edge on the hinge of the draft angle in the dimension loop.
But we can see the sensitivity of Edge76 is 0, not ½.
And Asm shift between Edge76 and Shaft77 can’t be auto-run.
And these calculation results and Dims are different as below picture shown.
After generate report, sensitivity=0 won’t shown on generate report.
We think this shall be a bug in Eztol. We hope PTC can solve this bug.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We use Eztol to build TA stackup and generate TA report. But TA report is not only recorded and reviewed by designer, QA and Customers also have to check TA report. So how the TA generate report viewed impacts user experience.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
We can push Customer to accept to use EZTol more easily. And we can improve RD efficiency.