1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Chassis designer：use sheetmetal and solid in Creo Parametric & EZTol
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
Creo 7.0.3 upgrade to Creo 7.0.8
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
We can’t modify dimension unit in Eztol, and all dimension unit is based on creo part unit set.
We have to co-work in Windchill with other teams or customer, and not all components can be checked out to change unit.
So this makes the stackup table looks inconsistently.
We hope we can change unit.
4. What is the use case for your organization?
We use Eztol to build TA stackup and generate TA report. But TA report is not only recorded and reviewed by designer, QA and Customers also have to check TA report. So how the TA generate report viewed impacts user experience.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
We can push Customer to accept to use EZTol more easily. And we can improve RD efficiency.