1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Mechanical Engineering
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? Any
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. Ability to fill surface with with members with approximately same distance to boundary and members themselves.
The FEA mesh nodes on triangular elements are representing the locations for pattern members. Then additionally one could have offsets from boundary - to be able to say, drill holes etc completely within surface. To create this in Creo Parametric one must use highly manual ways of working.
Sample on approx location finding with FEA mesh.
4. What is the use case for your organization? Create robust models, that will not require human interaction.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? Time to Market