1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. Product design studio, I'm a senior designer.
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 220.127.116.11
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. The Modernized Project and Offset Tools in Sketcher is proving to be very time-consuming as it adds many clicks to perform operation that used to be very fast.
Projecting or Offsetting a loop until Creo 8 used to require 2 clicks to select the command and Loop, then 1 click per loop. Now in Creo 9 it takes 4 clicks to set up, 1 click per loop plus 1 click to confirm each loop.
And, each loop is treated as a single entity where I cannot delete one or more segments of it using Delete segment, which again adds the time-consuming operation of deleting the loop and re-Projecting it as a partial loop.
I understand you're trying to improve this command, but I think you should take a better look at all the possible usage scenarios before implementing such a big change.
4. What is the use case for your organization? The new Sketcher features are proving to be unnecessarily time-consuming, our work takes longer with no apparent benefit.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? It would make work lighter and faster.