Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily.
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
The industry is Aerospace & Defense
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
We are currently running 8.0.5 Creo Version
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
in next slides
4. What is the use case for your organization?
The problem I’m trying to solve is adding Remote Forces or Monent, related to model, this would add a new capabilities in Generative Design
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?New capabilities and more advanced products
Thank you @ArthurG for your idea. Based on the information you provided, we are acknowledging it as the Community management team. This is not a commitment from the Product team. Other users may comment and vote your idea up.
In Creo 10, PTC introduced a new enhancement to Generative Topology Optimization to support remote force loads.
Support Remote Force Loads in Generative Design | Tutorial | PTC Learning Connector
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.