I have some ideas egarding creo parametric software. Here are these.
1) Associative sketch pattern and option to break the associativity can be incorporated in creo sketch like feature pattern. No other cad softwares except solidworks have this feature.
2) Creating helical curve can be more easier in creo if there is an option call helical curve or helix is incorporated in creo part modeling.
3) Creo material table can be updated with no. Materials increased.
4) Conversion and getting feature list and histrory when anyone is opening igs , stp other formats and Multi cad data as part or assembly can be much simpler.
5) Creo sheetmetal unbend option generally doesnot work for complex blend, sweep and swept blend sheetmetal parts. This option is still not updated in creo 3.0.
6) If one tries to explode assembly parts and want to put finite value from part to part - that option in creo is not present in explode tool and edit position in Creo.
7) Mechanism portion is creo is very unique and mechanical engineering related but there are no help tutorials regarding this in learning excchange.
Creo help can be updated regarding this.
😎 There are no new shapes in creo sketch palette since many versions. New mechanical related shapes can be incorporated in creo sketch palette.
9) In creo drawing one has to draw pitch circle or bolt circle dia any oprtion which will autonatically create bolt circle dia and center axis will be very helpful for creo users.
10) Creo consumes lot of computerRAM and high quality graphic card is required to make this software lightweight can be very beneficial for normal pc users.
11) In creo part modelling one can create only one hole in a single hole feature but in other cad softwares like solidworks or solidedge one can create multiple associated holes in one single hole feature.There is no need to pattern holes everytime.So multiple associative holes in a single hole features can be incorporated.
These are the points that I find very helpful if implemented. I still don't know if I can reach actual ptc employees who can discuss themselves regarding these issues. But I am interested to know more about this.