Creo has the capability to create "Standard" holes (internally threaded features). Part of that functionality is to read information from the .hol file and transfer it to the Properties tab and (at least a subset of info) to the Note tab. The note then can be displayed on a combination state. This is very handy.
But the same functionality does not exist for cosmetic thread . Make an extrude or revolve then apply a "Standard" cosmetic thread. It reads the same .hol file and transfers it to the Properties tab, but there is no Note tab. You're stuck having to make your own note. Not very handy.
This is an enhancement request to be able to auto-generate notes for external cosmetic threads (externally threaded features).
1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders. A&D industry , Role is cad/PLM manager
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running? 8.0.20.
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video. able to use thread notes for cosmetics
4. What is the use case for your organization? usage in Model based definitions, 2D drawings etc
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization? save time , money errors