1. Describe your environment: What is your industry? What is your role in your organization? Describe your stakeholders.
Aerospace, CAD user, CAD users
2. What version of Creo Parametric are you currently running?
3. Describe the problem you are trying to solve. Please include detailed documentation such as screenshots, images or video.
I haven't created a new UDF but I think this is a problem with new UDFs as well. When you use the paste special and the advanced reference configuration, you now have to select the body that you want the features to apply to. Most parts are only built with 1 body. If only one body exists in the part then the advanced reference configuration should just automatically select the only body that exists. The user can still have the ability to check the "create new body" checkbox if they want to create a new body. This is already the functionality UDFs created before Creo 7s release (which are still usable in Creo 7).
4. What is the use case for your organization?
See above. If only one body exists it is nonsensical to ask which one to pick.
5. What business value would your suggestion represent for your organization?
It would save a click.