For those that use Creo Simulate on a regular bases, I hope you find this product improvement idea of use.
I would like to see Creo Simulate development team Improve and or Add Ability to Copy / Duplicate Load Sets, Loads, Constraints, Forces and Improve Naming and Function Consistency with in this area of Creo Simulate.
- You are not able to select a load / force in one load set and copy it into another load set under a new name
- You can right click on a load / force and select copy to copy it into memory but you can't do any thing with it from that point
Enhancement Request 1
- Give us the ability to paste a load from one load set to another load set under a new load name.
- Give us the ability to copy and paste a load from one load set to a new load set that is created on the fly.
- Give us the ability to paste a load and or load set from one model /assembly to another model or assembly.
Yes, I expect to have to re-select the geometry that the loads or constraints are tied to but should not have to re-enter all of the settings
Think of the replace component edit references dialog box being used with the copy and past function for loads and load sets.
-The copy command is not consistent when using right click button copy in the load set area of the model tree.
Enhancement Request 2
When duplicating loads and load sets within the model, change the right click menu name from copy to Duplicate.
Copy should copy to computer memory so it can be pasted later somewhere else like another model or assembly.
Enhancement Request 3
These enhancements should apply to types of constraints, all load types like force, pressure, etc. and anything else that may be used to constrain the design or apply force to the design.